What is Hoowla?
Hoowla is a legal software company officing a range of legal software tools including:
- Case management software
- Conveyancing quote calculator
- Wills and LPA quote calculator
- Legal accounts
The software includes many features and adds more on a weekly basis. Full accounts and invoicing, precedents and letters, digital signatures, search ordering, online SDLT submissions, dashboard reportin and Land Registry ordering and submission. Hoowla is fully cloud based and allows legal firms to invite their clients to an online portal to securely share files and collect information.
Why Use Hoowla case management?
There are five key reasons to use Hoowla case management:
- Its automation features and integrations can save you time and money.
- No setup fee or contract lock-in. You just pay as you go.
- Support is very friendly and well received from its current strong user base of legal firms.
- The Hoowla software has compliance of security features that are always up to date.
- Its supporting quote software helps you win more business and grow as a law firm.
54 Mansel Street,
Advertise with us
Unleash your brand and boost exposure to thousands of Wills & Probate professionals daily by securing an advertising space on the Today’s Wills & Probate website and weekly newsletter.Find out more