CAF Charitable Legacy Service's Profile
About CAF Charitable Legacy Service
The CAF Charitable Legacy Service offers a flexible way for your clients to leave one gift in their Will to benefit as many charities as they like.
We’re proud to support a range of legal, tax and Will writing professional partners. Leaving multiple charitable legacies in a Will involves a lot of work, which is why we’ve designed our legacy service to make it straightforward for you and your clients.
- Your clients can give to as many charities as they wish.
- Your clients can change their minds as often as they like without having to amend their Will.
- It saves time and expense for executors.
Your clients can leave a lasting legacy in three easy steps:
- Name CAF – we provide you with the exact wording, making it easy for everyone.
- Choose the causes – your clients identify the charities they’d like to support. Our expert advisors can help them if they are unsure who to give to.
- Letter of Wishes – your clients list their chosen charities or charitable causes in our Letter of Wishes Form and email it or post it to us.
Find out more about the CAF Charitable Legacy Service:
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded for security/training purposes. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
Please mention ‘Today’s Wills & Probate’ if you are contacting us by phone or email.
We are CAF and we exist to make giving go further, so together we can transform more lives and communities around the world. We’re a charity, bank and champion for better giving, and for over 90 years we’ve been helping donors, companies and charities make a bigger impact.
Registered charity number 268369
Advertise with us
Unleash your brand and boost exposure to thousands of Wills & Probate professionals daily by securing an advertising space on the Today’s Wills & Probate website and weekly newsletter.Find out more