Anglia Research Services's Profile
About Anglia Research Services
Anglia Research employs more accredited genealogists, legally qualified and independently regulated staff* than any other UK probate research company.
The calibre of our team means that we find relatives fast and, crucially, we do not cut corners. Our dedicated team of genealogists liaise with a global network of agents to connect with missing beneficiaries, lost or unknown heirs, and the rightful owners of unclaimed assets.
Established in 1979, Anglia Research has traced thousands of missing heirs in the UK and around the world. Founder Peter Turvey is an active member of the Association of Genealogists and Researchers in Archives (AGRA), which is the only provider of genealogical accreditation in England and Wales and where knowledge and professionalism are required and tested.
Our industry-leading services have been featured on popular TV programmes, including the BBC’s Who Do You Think You Are?
The firm is headquartered in Ipswich, Suffolk with further offices in the UK and throughout the world
- Finding missing heirs named in a will
- Locating legal beneficiaries in cases of intestacy
- Family tree verification and estate distribution guidance
- Undertaking fixed-cost international bankruptcy searches
- Providing statutory will research in a sensitive and discreet manner
- Providing quotations for Missing Beneficiary Indemnity Insurance
- Tracing property owners
- Specialist services for solicitors including document procurement, local deeds registry searches and palaeographic services
- Media consultancy and research for TV programs such as “A House Through Time” and “Who Do You Think You Are?”
Main Contact Details:
T: 01473 350350
E: [email protected]
A: 6-8 Museum Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1HT
Advertise with us
Unleash your brand and boost exposure to thousands of Wills & Probate professionals daily by securing an advertising space on the Today’s Wills & Probate website and weekly newsletter.Find out more