Are will writers competitive enough?
This year, The Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) report on price and quality transparency was a hot topic at the annual Society of Will Writers (SWW) Conference.
After a year-long study into the legal services sector, the report concluded that competition in legal services for consumers and small businesses was not working well. In particular, the report found that a lack of information can make obtaining the right support at good value “challenging” and that consumers can “struggle to find enough information to help them identify their legal need in the first place”.
Addressing this issue at the SWW, the Conference agreed that more must be done by will writers to promote their businesses as the place to go for services.
Certainly, the legal services market has changed dramatically over the last few years and standing out from competitors is now crucial to business success. Brought to you by the creators of Today’s Wills & Probate, Solve Legal Marketing is committed to helping businesses like yours tackle this issue head-on.
With first-hand experience of the legal market, the team at Solve Legal understand how difficult this process can be, especially when it comes to will writing, with many people putting this off until later life. With the consequences of not having a will often devastating, this situation needs to be addressed. Attending the SWW Conference, we provided attendees with one-to-one guidance on how they can better connect with consumers by ensuring they have all the tools necessary to engage.
Following the Conference and confronting the issues and concerns raised at the event, Solve Legal Marketing can provide your business with everything you need to stand out from the crowd and engage with clients effectively. Ultimately, showing consumers the importance of writing a will in a way that will gain their attention and demonstrate that your business is best equipped to help.
We can help you by:
- Ensuring you have an accessible website on all devices
- Providing relevant and clear information in the form of whitepapers, guides etc. tailored to your target market
- Boosting awareness of your business with articles in local newspapers
- Strategy for attending local events to help you reach out to the community and ensure you appear approachable to potential clients
- Creating tailored email campaigns which allow you to engage with clients directly, all from the comfort of their inbox
- Creating and managing online marketing platforms such as social media which show personality and demonstrate that your business is up to date
This article was submitted to be published by Solve Legal Marketing as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.