Will Management Services Interview With Kings Court Trust
Will Management Services share how to improve the client journey in Kings Court Trust interview
Kings Court Trust recently interviewed their business partner, Will Management Services, to learn more about their customer journey and how they offer a fully holistic service to ensure they meet every client’s needs. It was an interesting conversation about how offering an estate administration service helps their clients during lifetime and their families when they pass away.
They spoke with Will and Estate Planning Manager, Linda Fisher and Senior Will Writer, Sarah Corp, who also discuss their experience of offering Kings Court Trust’s estate administration service to their clients. In the interview, Linda and Sarah answer the following questions and more:
- How did you start working with Kings Court Trust?
- Can you tell us about your typical client journey from the first touch to death and beyond?
- Can you tell us more about how your storage fees work? And how you bring Kings Court Trust into the conversation when you’re Will writing?
- How do you maintain relationships with your clients throughout the estate administration process?
- What would you say to someone who is looking to work with Kings Court Trust?
- How has Kings Court Trust’s service helped you reach your goals – financial, cultural, or even personal goals?
The interview highlights how your business can successfully work in partnership with Kings Court Trust and offers valuable advice on providing your clients with the best experience and journey.
This article was submitted to be published by Kings Court Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.