Superhero Webinar 78: Part 1 of 5: Estate Planning for Married Couples / Civil Partners
The first part of our pentalogy: Planning for different client scenarios
The latest in our Superhero Webinar series will provide you with an Estate Planning guide for all of your clients. Part ONE of five will cover Estate Planning for Married Couples / Civil Partners.
• The positives and negatives of:
– Simple Mirror Wills
– Flexible Life Interest Wills
– ‘Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation’ Wills and trusts
• A brief guide to the Inheritance Tax (IHT) treatment of each of the above
• A brief insight into the best lifetime planning options (asset protection / IHT planning) for these clients
Register your place on our FREE webinar!
All Webinars commence at 10:00am and finish at 11:00am
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.