Webinar: Case Studies In Estate Administration Risk Management
With a rise in contentious probate cases, it’s now more important than ever to manage risk in estate administration. That’s why Title Research’s next specialist webinar, taking place on Wednesday 24th June at 12pm, will use case studies to illustrate ways you can reduce risk to your firm during the estate administration process.
Title Research’s experienced Technical Manager, Simon Barber, will talk through real-life examples that cover:
- Maximising the estate when overseas assets are involved
- Managing risk when overseas assets are involved
- Ensuring all of the beneficiaries are located
- Managing the risk of distributing incorrectly on intestacy
- How subtle differences in the family tree can change the distribution of an estate
This webinar can contribute to your continuing competence and will be held two sessions; one for legal professionals in England & Wales and another for those practising in Scotland.
This article was submitted to be published by Title Research as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.