Webinar: Adult Social Care Funding – Topics and Tensions, with ‘paying for care’ expert Cate Searle
Guest lecturer for MBL, Solicitors for the Elderly and Elderly Client Handbook contributor Cate Searle will discuss the blurring lines between community care law and more traditional private and older client law in ‘Adult Social Care Funding: topics and tensions’.
Fraser and Fraser invite you to register for this free webinar, taking place on March 9th at 12:30pm.
Topics included will be:
- Fully funded care options – NHS Continuing Healthcare and section 117 after care funding
- Discharge to Assess funding
- Property disregards and other social care funding issues
- Challenges against inadequate health and social care packages, particularly for care at home
- Deprivation of assets
- Care Home top up payments
This article was submitted to be published by Fraser and Fraser as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills & Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills & Probate.