Title Research virtual seminar: missing beneficiary indemnity insurance
Title Research is back with their first interactive virtual seminar of 2022 on Wednesday 26th January at 12pm.
Join Business Development Manager, James Cameron, and experienced Technical Manager, Simon Barber, as they explore the topic of Missing Beneficiary Indemnity Insurance in estate administration.
The duo will discuss when Missing Beneficiary Indemnity Insurance is applicable when dealing with missing beneficiaries, whether derived from Wills or intestacy. In addition, they will cover:
- An overview of Missing Beneficiary Indemnity Insurance
- The type of cover available and how much it costs
- How insurance is obtained and what insurers look for
- How missing beneficiaries are found
- Resolving intestate estates
- Mitigating risk – what’s required and costly mistakes
- What can be insured in estate administration
- A live Q&A session
If you would like to join the virtual seminar but can’t make it on the day, please still register – registrants will receive a link to the recording after the virtual seminar has taken place.
This article was submitted to be published by Title Research as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.