Supermen Webinar No.37
Death in Service Benefits and Pension Death Benefits
CTTC Ltd’s compelling and informative webinar comprises of the following:
- What is the difference between Death in Service and Pension Death Benefits and how to plan for them.
- Lifetime Allowance – What is it? Will it apply to my clients? And if so what could they do?
- Are Spousal bypass Trusts dead? If paid into a Trust 45% tax….fact or fiction?
- The Importance of a correctly worded contingent nomination. The benefits and flexibility for your clients.
- QROPS: An option for clients with large pensions and lifetime allowance issues?
Register your free place on the Webinar now!
All webinars are held at 10am until 11am
Friday 12th January
Monday 15th January
Join our LinkedIn Discussion group:
Join our LinkedIn Supermen Webinar Group. Our Estate Planning experts will address all of the questions raised during the webinar and any further queries relating to the topics covered. Become part of our growing community of Supermen members. Share your opinions, questions and knowledge with us.
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.