Supermen Webinar No. 32
Friday 4th Aug 2017 10:00am – 11:00am
And Monday 7th Aug 2017 10:00am – 11:00am
Register now for our Free Webinar
Monday 7th Aug
Estate Planning Update – What’s changed?
There have been a number of widely reported cases regarding Claims against the Estate. This informative webinar discusses the impact of some of those cases, and how you and your clients may be affected by the developments.
This session will also include a brief overview of the “New HMRC Trust Register” and whether or not there is any implications to your Trustee clients.
In addition to the above, we will review the recent updates to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulation. Our Supermen will provide you with guidance on the potentially significant changes.
Topics Covered Include:
- Claims against the Estate
- Is it possible to prevent a claim against an Estate?
- Practical steps clients can take to limit the likelihood of a claim.
- The questions you’ll be asked in the event of claim in your role as the Advisor.
- What records of any meetings with the client should I keep?
- The implications of a “Larke & Nugus” request
- Trust Registration requirements – Dispelling the myths
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulations – What do they mean for you and your clients
- A review of where we are
- What’s changed?
Every Client need a Hero! Here’s how to make sure it’s you!
Join our LinkedIn Discussion group:
Join our LinkedIn Supermen Webinar Group. Our Estate Planning experts will address all of the questions raised during the webinar and any further queries relating to the topics covered. Become part of our growing community of Supermen members. Share your opinions, questions and knowledge with us.
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills & Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills & Probate.