Supermen Webinar No. 30
Asset Protection Trusts (PPPT) and the RNRB – Past & Present and the Future
Past – Asset Protection Trusts (PPPT) have been Relevant Property Trusts since 2006, and hence still attract Periodic and Exit charges
Present – Can the RNRB be claimed?
Future – What if Probate fees are increased after the General Election?
Friday 9th June 2017 10:00am – 11:00am
AndMonday 12th June 2017 10:00am-11:00am
To book your place, please click here:
Topics covered include:
- 20% Entry Tax charge. Have you accidentally triggered any?
- Periodic and exit charges. Have they been reported? Who is responsible for their reporting?
- How can Asset Protection Trusts (PPPT) create inescapable IHT on first death of a married couple?
- Is there a problem using Asset Protection Trusts when the property has a mortgage……NO!!
- Are there situations where a charge for CGT can be triggered when settling the Principle Private Residence into a Trust?
How can the CTTC Probate Preservation Plus Trust (PPPT) solve all of the above?
Join our LinkedIn Discussion group:
Join our LinkedIn Supermen Webinar Group. Our Estate Planning experts will address all of the questions raised during the webinar and any further queries relating to the topics covered. Become part of our growing community of Supermen members. Share your opinions, questions and knowledge with us.
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills & Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills & Probate.