Supermen Webinar No. 25
Trusts, a New Year refresher
11/01/2017 at 10.00am
Date: Wednesday 11th January 2017
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT
Ensure you start the New Year providing the correct advice for your clients. This webinar will help you to understand why and when your clients should use Trusts.
Topics covered include:
- Differences between “Will Trusts and Pilot Trusts”. Why would I do one or the other?
- Review the following Trusts:
- Trust of Land
- PPTOL (Probate Preservation Plus Trust of Land – Asset Protection Trust) Used where at least one of the people on Title does not live in the property
- Gift Trusts
- PPPT (Probate Preservation Plus Trust – Asset Protection Trust)
A discussion of the advantages to client, looking in detail at what each Trust does and doesn’t do.
3. Clever uses of Trusts, Case studies and examples
*NEW DATES ADDED*
12th January 2016, 10am-11am, click here to register
13th January 2016, 10am-11am, click here to register
Join our LinkedIn Discussion group:
Join our LinkedIn Supermen Webinar Group. Our Estate Planning experts will address all of the questions raised during the webinar and any further queries relating to the topics covered. Become part of our growing community of Supermen members. Share your opinions, questions and knowledge with us.
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills & Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills & Probate.