Supermen Webinar No. 23
What properties to benefit the client should Asset Protection Trusts have (PPPT)?
Every client needs a hero!
09/11/2016 at 10.00am
Date: Wednesday 9th November 2016
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT
- Asset Protection Trusts, (or, as CTTC Ltd call them Probate Preservation Plus Trusts) are in regular use and a valid part of planning BUT what additional properties should they have to protect the client.
- Ensure CLT Limits are not breached on settlement.
- Periodic and Exit charges are not payable on growth of property.
- If surviving spouse is alive and on first death the value in the trust is above the NRB no IHT Tax payable.
- Will the Trust enable RNRB to be claimed
- Money back Guarantee
- Revocable or irrevocable?
- The proposed increase in Probate Fees and their effect on Estate Planning recommendations.
- CTTC Ltd’s Probate Service.
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills & Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills & Probate.