Supermen Webinar No. 20 – Trusts for Disabled Clients & Personal Injury Trusts
Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation are holding the next instalment of their Supermen Webinar series – don’t miss out!
Every client needs a hero!
10/08/2016 at 10.00am
Date: Wednesday 10th August 2016
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT
This webinar will cover the planning that advisors should consider if they have clients that are vulnerable/disabled OR have clients that wish to leave assets to vulnerable/disabled beneficiaries. This webinar will cover a variety of topics including:
- What makes a client / beneficiary vulnerable or disabled?
- What type of trust should my client consider?
- How are these types of trusts managed?
This webinar will also consider the use of personal injury trusts and outline why a trust should be considered after a client receives a personal injury payment. This webinar will attempt to provide answers to the most common questions, including:
- What are personal injury trusts?
- Why do clients need to consider personal injury trusts?
- Can trusts ring fence compensation from assessment for means tested benefits?
- What type of trust should I choose?
*NEW DATE ADDED* 11TH August 2016, 10am-11am, click here to register
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills & Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills & Probate.