Supermen Webinar No.17 – a great opportunity in Estate Planning
Supermen Webinar Series – new topics every month
This month the webinar will go through the details of care cases that Countrywide have successfully fought & an Introduction to the Probate Department.
Supermen Webinar No. 17 – Wednesday 4th May 10.00 am – 11.00am
Hosted by our own Supermen, Bob Massey, Clive Ponder, Spencer Tattam, Will Chiles, Richard Dundee, Charlotte Ponder and Jemal Deo.
Maximum numbers on a webinar are 100, so don’t miss out! Register your place now. CPD points will be awardable for all who attend the webinar.
1. How Countrywide can assist with Care Cases
- Where are we with the new Care Act and replacing CRAG?
- My client is entering long-term care – do you have any successful case examples?
- What marketing materials do you have on asset protection?
- How do I act in the best interests of my client?
2. An introduction to the Probate Department
Please click here to register. Once registered, you will receive joining instructions to your email address.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you have any questions during the Webinar there will be an on-screen questions box, so please type them in. We will then stop periodically to answer any questions.
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills & Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills & Probate.