Superhero Webinar 71: How the right Trust can protect your client’s wealth (Part 1 of 2)
Our next Superhero Webinar will be presented by our Legal Director, Charlotte Ponder TEP LLB (Hons), and Kerry Murphy STEP Associate GCILEx who is a Technical Helpline Advisor in our Estate Planning team.
Both are experts in the field of Trusts and Estate Planning and will be discussing how the right Trust can protect your client’s wealth.
Types of Trusts and why this matters
Trusts and divorce
• Can a Trust protect assets on divorce?
• How does the family court treat Trust assets on divorce?
• What information does a beneficiary have to provide about Trust assets on divorce?
Trusts and care
• The relevant financial thresholds
• The process (what should happen)
• Treatment of assets in Trust when a beneficiary requires long term care
Register your place on our FREE webinar!
All Webinars commence at 10:00am and finish at 11:00am
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation Limited as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.