Secure document sharing and electronic signing for clients is now live in Countrywide Legacy!
Here at Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation Ltd, we pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve in technology and innovation. We are constantly researching and developing new ideas that will make our processes better and more efficient. We hope that in turn, this will allow you to offer an improved service to your clients.
As we know, email is no longer considered to be a secure method of communication. We have been working hard to develop an easy to use, secure method of communication between you and your clients, so neither of you have to worry about important documents being lost or intercepted when sent via email.
We are pleased to announce that, as part of these ongoing developments, our Countrywide Legacy software now includes a new feature that allows all documents generated in the software and all files saved locally on your desktop to be shared directly with your clients. We are aiming to make the process of sending, receiving and signing documents easier and more efficient for both you and your clients. We hope that this development will provide you and your clients with a more secure method of sending and receiving documents, providing you with peace of mind that your client’s important documents are not at risk.
The introduction of this feature will also make the overall process of sending documents much easier. Everything can now be done directly from the Legacy Software; there is no need to look anywhere else!
Alongside document sharing, the new electronic signatures feature means that your clients can sign their documents wherever they are, saving valuable time. We are always adding more documents to the electronic signing feature, meaning your clients will soon be able to sign all of their documents easily via the software.
Alongside these new features, ALL documents drafted in the software and sent to your clients for signing will be automatically stored in the Cloud and sent to the secure client portal. Your clients will be able to easily access everything you are sending to them, and you will both be kept up to date with the progress of the documents – there will be a complete trail of when documents have been accessed or signed. Everything is automatically saved for you!
We have been working hard behind the scenes to provide you and your clients with a complete range of benefits in Countrywide Legacy. We aim to make our services better, faster and more efficient, so that you can offer the highest quality service to your clients.
So what are the benefits?
- Documents that require signing electronically (alongside the ID process) can be sent with the ID request, making the process less time consuming for you and your clients.
- You and your clients can easily access all documents drafted in the software, as these will be automatically saved in the Cloud and in the secure client portal.
- We have added a notifications feature to the software, allowing you to stay up to date with your client’s progress and ensuring that you never miss any important updates.
- You are now able to access a complete ‘audit trail’ of when the documents have been viewed or signed.
- Signed versions of documents will be automatically exported to Countrywide Legacy, saving you time and ensuring files are all in one place.
- ANY locally saved file on your computer can now be uploaded and stored in the software. This includes documents that need signing and any supporting documents e.g. marketing information, giving you piece of mind that important documents will be kept safe until needed.
- Files can be shared with clients at the press of a button! It is now easier and more secure than ever to send important documents to your clients.
- Files can be sent to clients to fit with your processes (welcome letter, company info etc.), ensuring they have all the information they need.
If you haven’t yet signed up for our Legacy Software, what are you waiting for?
Contact our New Entrants department today and take the next step towards secure communication with your clients!
01926 514 390 ext 9170 or [email protected]
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.