Rectification of Wills
We are delighted to welcome Tom Dumont, Radcliffe Chambers who will be presenting the next instalment of Certainty Expert Webinars.
While all our Wills are, of course, perfect, sometimes we come across Wills drawn up by others, or by someone who has left the firm, which fail to achieve what the family think the testator wanted. This webinar will examine the sorts of cases where the courts can help, the sorts of cases where court help is not needed, and the various pitfalls to be avoided.
- Variation, construction, rectification: which is appropriate?
- What are the limits on court rectification?
- What are the costs implications?
- Exactly what amounts to a “clerical error”?
- What seemingly innocent steps may only makes things worse
Please join us for our highly informative, complimentary 1 hour webinar. Places are limited so register for the webinar now.
This article was submitted to be published by Certainty as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.