Professional Choice Consultancy Can Help With Your Recruitment Needs
Professional Choice Consultancy has widened its portfolio to offer a tailored recruitment services to Wills and Probate firms and their specialist suppliers.
The service has been launched after extensive consultation within the legal sector and is purposely designed to meet the niche recruitment needs of this discrete professional grouping.
Bill Kirby, Principle of Professional Choice Consultancy, said:
“Our research has consistently demonstrated that this is an area where requirements are so specific that intimate knowledge of the sector is almost a pre-requisite to be able to deliver qualified and vetted candidates quickly with minimum initial involvement from clients.
“Effective recruitment, development, management and retention are significant challenges in any area of professional like today, but the sector of legal services and suppliers has seen a maelstrom of change.
“Firms are looking to secure the precise balance of talent, qualities and temperaments require an unprecedented level of expertise in understanding their individual requirements and sourcing potential candidates.”
- For law firms
- Recruitment of lawyers at all career stages and potential legal department managers and supervisors
- Recruitment of support supervisors, managers and directors – Finance, IT, HR, Business Development, Compliance
- For law firm sector suppliers
- Recruitment of directors and managers for sales, marketing, business development, client support
- Recruitment of sales people – new business and account management
The Service Includes:
- Outline business profile and business structure
- Job profile – description with accountabilities
- Candidate profile
- Background experience and performance expectations
- Personality and development (key to fitting in to the business and needs plus speedy performance return)
- Communication skills
- Intellectual skills
- Management skills
- Emotional skills
- Interview structure briefing
For more information visit www.professionalchoiceconsultancy.com
This article was submitted to be published by Professional Choice Consultancy as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills & Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills & Probate.