Post Budget Analysis and Response
What you need to know!
It was anticipated the March Budget would be further delayed following the departure of Sajid Javid, however the new Chancellor, Rishi Sunak has confirmed the budget will go ahead as planned on Wednesday 11th March.
In response to this, we will be running a free webinar to cover as much detail as the budget information allows us to analyse.
Topics covered include:
- What the changes might mean
- What opportunities are lost
- What the status quo is for other areas
- Potential opportunities for your business as a result of the budget.
- End of year tax planning options for clients – using allowances, changes to letting relief etc.
- Estate Administration – an update on probate and discussing the ever growing complexities for the lay executor.
Register your place on our FREE webinar!
All Webinars commence at 10:00am and finish at 11:00am
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation Ltd as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.