Podcast explores the legal sector’s adoption of technology
In the latest Topical Talks with Title Research podcast, Tom Stansfield, Marketeer and Head of Growth at WillSuite, joins Anthony Allsopp, Head of Business at Title Research, to discuss the legal sector’s adoption of technology, online Will writing and digital assets in Wills.
More specifically, the podcast explores:
- How the legal industry utilises technology and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The evolution of online Will writing
- Whether online Wills could lead to an increase in inheritance disputes
- What legal professionals should consider when dealing with digital assets
- Predictions for how the sector’s use of technology will evolve
- Plus more…
Listen to Tom Stansfield’s episode now:
Topical Talks with Title Research is a podcast about estate administration, probate and other areas of interest in the Wills and probate sector. In each episode, Title Research speaks to a highly regarded individual from the industry about their specialism and current popular topics of conversation. Previous guests include:
- Jade Gani, Head of Wills and Probate at Aston Bond
- Ian Bond, Head of Wills & Estates at Thursfields Solicitors
- Michael Culver, Chairman of Solicitors for the Elderly and Partner at Bolt Burdon Solicitors
- And many more…
Visit Title Research’s website to listen to previous episodes and subscribe to updates about the latest podcasts.
Title Research provides a range of genealogical research and asset repatriation services for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future dispute or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation or how you can work with Title Research, call them on 0345 87 27 600 or email [email protected].
This article was submitted to be published by Title Research as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.