Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation Ltd (CTTC) kicks off 2018 with a new website called Countrywide Partners, specifically designed for Estate Planning professionals.
How a partnership with Countrywide can help your Estate Planning business to flourish
Whether you are a large or small company, experienced or new to the business, Countrywide has the perfect partnership tailor made to suit your business model.
There are many different ways of working with Countrywide, who ensure you find the right route for your business.
Here’s just some of what’s on offer:
• Countrywide Legacy – this intuitive and flexible Will writing Software is the only Software on the market that allows you to process legal documents yourself, as well as being able to send to Countrywide to process for you.
• Products and Services – CTTC Ltd provide a vast range of cutting edge products and services.
• Estate Planning Helpline – their team of legal experts are on hand to deal with all your technical queries, no matter how complex.
• State of the art systems – allow you to track and manage your client’s cases 24/7.
• Countrywide’s Supermen Webinars – viewed by hundreds every month including Solicitors, Will Writers, Accountants, Mortgage Advisors and IFA’s.
• Training Courses – as well as training to become an Estate Planner, you can increase your knowledge levels from any of CTTC Ltd’s range of comprehensive courses.
Working with Countrywide
Solicitor – “I don’t need the Estate Planner training but I do want the Countrywide Legacy Software. This is exactly what I have been looking for and means that I can offer a really extensive range of legal products and services.”
Accountant – “We are a large Accountancy firm and we currently introduce our clients directly to Countrywide and their qualified Estate Planning Consultants. By referring our clients, we benefit from both a great share in the commissions and better client retention.”
IFA – “I wanted to be able to help my clients protect the wealth I have helped them to grow over the years and retain for their family, thus setting me apart from other Advisers. Training as an Estate Planning Consultant with Countrywide has meant that I am in a position to revisit my existing clients and offer them this invaluable service.”
One click is all it takes to a better way of working!
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation Ltd. as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.