Supermen Webinar 66: How To Select The Most Appropriate Trust For Your Clients
Part 1 of 2
All available with the Countrywide Legacy Software, but which one is right for my client?
- Discretionary Trust
- Life Interest Trust
- Flexible Life Interest Trust
- Countrywide’s ‘series of’ Discretionary Trusts that qualify for the RNRB
- Bereaved Minor’s Trust
- 18 – 25/Children’s Trust
- Disabled/Vulnerable Person’s Trust
- Flexible Interest In Possession Trust (IIP)
- Business/Agricultural Trusts
We will also compare and contrast setting up the above Trusts in lifetime and including them within the client’s Will.
- Which Trust should be included in your client’s Will?
- Which one, why and how!
Register your place on our FREE webinar!
All Webinars commence at 10:00am and finish at 11:00am
Why not register early for Part 2?
Part two in July will be discussing how to select the most appropriate Trust for your client’s lifetime planning needs. This will be running on Friday 10th July and Monday 13th July. Register your free place today!
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.