Michael Culver Features On Topical Talks With Title Research Podcast
In episode two of Topical Talks, Title Research was joined by Michael Culver, Chairman of Solicitors for the Elderly and Partner at Bolt Burdon Solicitors. In the podcast, they discuss:
- What Michael’s role as Chairman of Solicitors for the Elderly entails
- Challenges facing legal professionals specialising in elderly client law
- How the legal industry has developed
- Predictions for changes to come in the legal sector
- And much more…
Listen to Michael Culver’s episode now:
Topical Talks with Title Research is a podcast about estate administration, probate and other areas of interest in the Wills and probate sector. In each episode, Title Research speaks to a highly regarded individual from the industry about their specialism and current popular topics of conversation.
Over the coming months, some interesting discussions are coming up with topics including contentious probate, insurance and mental capacity law.
The upcoming guests include:
- Martin Holdsworth, Founder & Director of IDR Law
- Jeff de-Rhune, Director of Trust, Probate & Estates at Trust & Probate Insurance
- Heledd Wyn, Associate Director and Head of Long Term & Elderly Care at Gregg Latchams
Title Research provides genealogical research to asset repatriation for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future dispute or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation or how you can work with Title Research, call them on 0333 87 27 600 or email [email protected].
This article was submitted to be published by Title Research as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.