Lifetime Trusts & Gifting – including the new CTTC Ltd Gift Trust!
Supermen Webinar 50:
Lifetime Trusts & Gifting
“Every client needs a hero, make sure it’s YOU by watching our webinar!”
What’s on the Agenda?
The New CTTC Ltd (Countrywide) Gift Trust
Your clients can now gift as much as they want to the Countrywide Family Gift Trust without triggering a trust entry charge, periodic charge and exits charges!
Introducing the new Countrywide Family Gift Trust that has no limits as to how much can be settled in…
No Entry Charge!
No Periodic Charge!
No Exit Charge!
How have we done it?
Well you will have to tune in to find out!
Why have we done it?
- To protect your clients from unexpected Trust tax liabilities
- To protect you from claims from clients with unexpected Trust tax liabilities
- To simplify the process for clients who wish to make large gifts in excess of their available Inheritance Tax nil rate bands
Gifting and the Residence Nil Rate Band
How can lifetime gifts help clients qualify for the RNRB?
- RNRB brief update
- Gifting and the RNRB, do lifetime gifts of the main residence qualify?
- Gifting strategies to reinstate the RNRB for clients above the £2m taper threshold
Are Spousal bypass Trusts dead? NO!
Most in the financial services industry believe they are…
Introducing the Countrywide Flexible Pension Nomination
- How it works
- Why every client with pensions should consider one
- Why flexi access may not always be the right option
Summary of the forthcoming Probate application fees
The role of Settlor interested Trusts
- A brief summary of the probate application fees coming in April….
- Probate trusts to reduce the fees
What else can be done?
Register your place NOW on our FREE webinar!
All Webinars commence at 10:00am and finish at 11:00am