Legal Winners Use Certainty The National Will Register
Last week saw The British Wills and Probate Awards 2018 taking place to recognise the successes of those in the Wills and Probate sector. The award ceremony was hosted by Broadcaster and journalist Jennie Bond and lived up to all expectations. The event was a sell-out making it a definite fixture for the legal awards calendar.
The awards focused on professionals who have made a positive impact within their own organisation and firms that could demonstrate best in sector ability.
There were 12 categories in total that focused on the Wills and Probate sector, of which ten of the winners and 92% of the nominees use Certainty the National Will Register as part of their processes.
The winners on the night (and nominees) were defiantly representative of the best and most progressive by way of service, support and product development in the field of Wills and Probate.
The 12 Categories were;
• Probate Provider of the Year
• Solicitor Firm of the Year (National)
• Solicitor Firm of the Year (North)
• Solicitor Firm of the Year (Midlands)
• Solicitor Firm of the Year (South)
• Will Writing Firm of the Year (National)
• Will Writing Firm of the Year (Midlands, North & Wales)
• Will Writing Firm of the Year (South)
• Young Practitioner of the Year
• Best use of Marketing and Social Media
• Best use of Technology
• Innovation of the Year
Well done and we recommend that you book early for next year for this prestigious awards evening.
This article was submitted to be published by Certainty the National Will Register as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.