Join The UKLTA Wills & LPA Online Forum On Thursday
The next UKLTA online forum takes place on Thursday at 5pm and focuses on Wills and LPA’s.
Chaired by Heather Anson of Anson Evaluate, our panel will feature:
- Pippa Shepherd, Head of Customer Acquisition and Experience – Arken Legal
- Lorraine Robinson, Head of Legal – Farewill and Incoming co-chair of Law Society Wills & Equity Committee
- Gareth Wisdom, Partner – Hugh James
- Seb Shakh, CEO – Love Legal
- Jonathan Maskew, Head of Probate, Wills, Trusts and CoP – Simpson Millar
With the nation being advised to keep contact between individuals outside of their household to a minimum, and where particular care must be taken with households who are shielding – law firms still need to be able to put wills and LPA’s in place correctly.
In this session we will hear from several firms about the practices they have adopted, and how legal technology is assisting them complete wills and LPA’s for their clients. The session will provide practical advice you can implement at your own firm, as well as an introduction to technologies that can assist in this area.
To find out more and to book your place visit: https://www.uklta.org.uk/event/wills-and-lpas-during-lockdown/
This article was submitted to be published by UKLTA as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.