Jeff de-Rhune Discusses Insurance On Topical Talks With Title Research Podcast
In episode four of Topical Talks, Title Research was joined by expert guest, Jeff de-Rhune, Director of Trust, Probate and Estates at Trust & Probate Insurance.
In this episode, we discuss when insurance may be required in estate administration and how it can protect against future claims on an estate.
The podcast also covers:
- How views towards insurance in estate administration are changing
- Why the rise in contentious probate is contributing to the need for insurance
- The types of policies available to Trust and Probate lawyers
- Missing beneficiary scenarios where insurance is essential
- And more…
Listen to Jeff de-Rhune’s episode now:
Topical Talks with Title Research is a podcast about estate administration, probate and other areas of interest in the Wills and probate sector. In each episode, Title Research speaks to a highly regarded individual from the industry about their specialism and current popular topics of conversation.
Previous episodes include discussions about:
- Probate in Spain with Roser Coll of TEMIS & CO International Lawyers
- Challenges and predictions for the legal sector with Michael Culver, Chairman of Solicitors for the Elderly and Partner at Bolt Burdon Solicitors
- Contentious probate with Martin Holdsworth of IDR Law
Over the coming months, some interesting topics are coming up including long-term care, Inheritance Tax planning and the Court of Protection. The upcoming podcast guests include:
- Heledd Wyn, Associate Director and Head of Long Term & Elderly Care at Gregg Latchams
- Holly Mieville-Hawkins, Senior Associate at Enable Law
Title Research provides genealogical research to asset repatriation for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future dispute or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation or how you can work with Title Research, call them on 0345 87 27 600 or email [email protected].
This article was submitted to be published by Title Research as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.