The Willwriting Academy Annual Conference Just A Week Away

We are now less than a week away from the Willwriting Academy Ltd Annual Conference and Institute of Professional Willwriters (IPW) and Institute of Scottish Professional Willwriters (ISPW) Annual General Meeting.

Do not miss the opportunity to spend some quality time with the leaders and experts in the Wills and Estate Planning sector. In addition to the incredible line-up of expert speakers, it would be inopportune to overlook the presence of IPW/ISPW members and other attendees who are truly gifted Willwriters and Estate Planners in their own right.

The number of feedback forms received for the month of February has increased by 26%, highlighting the determination of members’ clients to pass on their appreciation and testimonials for the work completed on their behalf.

93% of client feedback view the services provided by Institute members as ‘excellent’. The remaining 7% deemed their experience with Institute members as ‘very good’.  It would be a definite mistake to miss out on such valuable networking and collaboration opportunities when the Willwiting Academy Ltd Annual Conference will be packed to the rafters with members who are at least ‘very good’ at their job.

Additionally, the collection of diverse speakers, covering such a wide spectrum of important topics, will mean that attendees will have a clear understanding of how the area of Wills and Estate Planning is likely to develop.

Dennis Gardener, Chairman of the IPW and ISPW, commented: “We are really looking forward to welcoming as many people as possible at this year’s AGM and annual conference. Whether you are a member or non-member, we are delighted to invite everybody!

“We have an eclectic mix of extremely strong speakers, all experts in their particular fields, who will be offering key insights into a range of nuanced areas of Wills and Estate Planning. During each session, this year’s speakers will deliver information ranging from tax liabilities, foreign property to effective ways of dealing with the Office of the Public Guardian. Everybody will take something away from this unique offering.

“Overall, this time is invaluable and will help all of us reflect and consider how to put the right things in place to look after our clients, get a lot more relevant knowledge and spend a couple of days working with our peers and connecting with like-minded individuals within the profession.

“This is not two days out of your business, this is precious time that will ensure you are helping your business thrive.”

There is still time to secure your ticket to the key event in the Wills and Estate Planning calendar. Join us on March 20 and 21. Don’t miss such an informative, engaging and interesting event – click here to secure the final few available tickets for the Willwriting Academy Annual Conference taking place at Drayton Manor Hotel and Conference Centre near Tamworth.

Rate this article:

Join the Discussion

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
*
*

X