The Impact Of Positive Testimonials And Feedback

2018 ended with approximately 54%* of the adult population wandering through life without the protection of an up to date Will.

Reluctant to confront their mortality, confused by the process and increasingly overly sensitive to price. As the gap between inflation and wages continues to increase, important processes, like making a Will, are delayed until the consumer is in a healthier financial position.

When consumers are so affected by price, it is imperative that any potential business is able to demonstrate the quality service offering that the potential customer will receive.

Becoming a member of the Institute of Professional Willwriters (IPW) or Institute of Scottish Professional Willwriters (ISPW) will undoubtedly set your company apart from the competition in such difficult market conditions.

The Institute is trusted, valued and respected by the majority of consumers using Institute members’ services. The Institute’s annual Feedback figures, of 1,040 customers, highlights the positive journey taken by our members in 2018 and the journey on which you should embark in 2019.

In 2017, 82% of our consumers deemed the services of Institute members to be ‘excellent,’ the highest standard that could be awarded. In 2018, this figure increased to 89%.

10% of the Institute’s valued customers also viewed the services they received to be at least ‘very good’; this has reduced from 16% in 2017.

Finally, the remaining 1% viewed the service offering from Institute members to be ‘good/average or poor;’ a statistic that has halved from 2% within a year.

Reassuringly, wherever a statistic has decreased, the remaining percentages have been applied to the standard of ‘excellent,’ highlighting the increasing and perfecting standards of all Institute members.

Furthermore, December’s figures emphasise the improving expertise and knowledge of Institute members. 95% of the 66 satisfaction forms viewed Institute services as ‘excellent,’ whilst the remaining 5% regarded the services received as ‘very good.’

Can you afford to be left out of such positive feedback when consumers remain so sensitive to price? By becoming an Institute member, you will open up your business to a world of positive testimonials that will enable you to differentiate yourself from the competition.

Joining the IPW or ISPW will also introduce your business to a well-respected and extremely supportive organisation that is constantly improving and honing the knowledge, experience and services Institute members offer to their clients.

Click here to join the IPW or ISPW

 

 

*Research findings taken from Royal London

Rate this article:

Join the Discussion

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
*
*

X