Webinar: Statutory Wills – Picking Apart A Case Study
International probate research specialist Fraser and Fraser will be running the latest in its popular series of webinars on Thursday 24 September at 12.30pm.
Entitled Statutory Wills: Picking Apart a Case Study, the free event will feature two guest speakers, solicitor Caroline Bielanska and barrister Barbara Rich, who will discuss a thorny case revolving around a dysfunctional family and a statutory will.
Among the topics for discussion will be:
- What are the prompts for professionals to consider a statutory will?
- Who needs to be told and served?
- Discovering the missing respondent
- Whether the court will agree to dispense with notice
- What is the court’s approach to tax planning?
- Understanding the best interest imperative
Anticipating what should be a fascinating webinar, Caroline Bielanska said: “I’m looking forward to having a lively discussion with Barbara Rich, who has been counsel in many of the leading Court of Protection financial cases.”
Fraser and Fraser’s free webinar Statutory Wills: Picking Apart a Case Study, takes place on Thursday 24 September at 12:30pm. Reserve your place here
This article was submitted to be published by Fraser and Fraser as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.