Final spaces left on Monday’s Supermen Webinar 35
CTTC Ltd’s compelling and informative webinar comprises of the following:
• Business Property Relief and Agricultural Property Relief – the facts and planning
• NRB and RNRB – the facts and planning
• Gifting assets laden with capital gain – the options
• When is a gift with reservation not a gift with reservation?
Register your free place now!
Limited spaces available
All webinars are held at 10am until 11am
Monday 6th November
Next month supermen Webinar
Cross options &Multiple Trusts
Cross Option Agreements
• Circumstances where a cross option agreement may be required.
• The Industry’s propositions pitfalls v’s CW’s proposition.
• How CW’s proposition deals with the CGT and Income Tax implications.
• How to deal with Shareholders who can’t obtain life assurance.
• A single Trust is fine but in which circumstances would multiple trusts be beneficial?
• Fact or fiction. Can you still recommend clients to use multiple Discretionary Trusts with their Wills?
• How to now consider the Periodic Charges of Discretionary Trusts.
Friday 1st December
Monday 4th December
Join our LinkedIn Discussion group:
Join our LinkedIn Supermen Webinar Group. Our Estate Planning experts will address all of the questions raised during the webinar and any further queries relating to the topics covered. Become part of our growing community of Supermen members. Share your opinions, questions and knowledge with us.
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.