The CGTrilogy continues… Supermen Webinar 39 – CGT Planning & Trusts
The Supermen Webinar Trilogy on Capital Gains Tax continues…
Webinar 39 – Part 2 of the CGTrilogy:
CGT Planning & Trusts
This webinar will focus on Capital Gains Tax Planning and Trusts, discussing if and when CGT may need to be paid and the reliefs available through Trusts.
Topics covered include:
- Rates that apply to Trustees
- Using Trusts to defer CGT
- Using ‘evidential Trusts’ to mitigate CGT
- Deeds of Variation and CGT
Our webinar will discuss all of the above and much more, ensuring that you are equipped with the right knowledge to provide the best advice for your clients.
Register now to reserve your free place
All webinars commence at 10am and finish at 11am
Register early for our final CGT Webinar
Webinar 40 – Part 3 of the CGTrilogy:
CGT for Clients with Additional Properties
This webinar will focus on those clients who have additional properties, explaining in detail how CGT on property works, how much your clients could pay and how they can reduce their CGT liabilities.
- Gifting additional properties to Trust – the considerations
- Using Trusts of Land to evidence gifts
- Gifting additional Properties for IHT purposes and deferring CGT
- Gifting additional Properties for IHT purposes, deferring CGT and retaining a benefit?
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation Ltd. as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.