How can you ensure clients use you when looking for a Will writer?
With the Willwriting sector growing on a daily basis, the number of professionals entering the market is continually going up.
As a result, consumers are becoming increasingly aware as to the importance of estate planning; something which can also be attributed to national campaigns and high profile inheritance cases.
However, whilst the public are starting to see the vitality of making plans for the future, how do you ensure that clients go to you when consolidating their final wishes?
When looking for a professional Will writer, clients will be in search of quality and trust. Although you know about the high standard of services you provide, clients don’t. That’s why it’s important to communicate this in as many ways as possible.
The Institute of Professional Willwriters is a recognised and exclusive body which has been the natural home for professionals who want to demonstrate their expertise in the Wills, Estate Planning and Probate market.
For over 25 years, professionals have chosen to become a part of the IPW community, with around 155 new professionals each year taking advantage of what membership offers; it’s not difficult to see why.
– Access to low-cost professional indemnity insurance. Differing to other policies available, this is highly comprehensive.
– Access to the only Willwriting Code of Practice which has been approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute, enabling you to use this as an accreditation and demonstrate professionalism to consumers.
– Exclusive access to the Willwriting Academy Ltd; having recently achieved a CPD accreditation, the Academy provides high-quality update training and courses.
– Access to our exclusive Members Forum, enabling you to connect with like-minded professionals as well as gaining support and advice.
– Access to partner companies who can provide expertise in their own specialist fields.
Becoming a member of the Institute of Professional Willwriters indicates that your skills have reached a high standard, building both reputation and the number of clients interested in your services.
Whether you’re an established Willwriter or just starting out, IPW membership can help ensure that your practice stands out. Find out how you can become a member by clicking here.
This article was submitted to be published by the Institute of Professional Willwriters as part of their advertising agreement with the Institute of Professional Willwriters. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.