A review of 2021 in the wills and probate industry
Genealogy and asset repatriation specialists, Title Research, recap on this year’s biggest headlines in the Wills and probate sector in their new informative content.
2021: The year in review blog
Title Research’s latest blog looks at some of the most popular topics within the legal sector that they’ve followed throughout 2021, including:
- The legal sector embracing technology and innovation
- The continued rise in inheritance disputes
- Lasting Power of Attorney modernisation
- Plus more…
Podcast with Kings Court Trust
Nigel Merchant, Technical Manager at Kings Court Trust, joined Anthony Allsopp, Head of Business at Title Research, for a podcast to explore some of the top news stories in the Wills and probate sector in 2021. More specifically, the podcast discusses and debates:
- The interesting findings from the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s 2021 report on technology usage in the legal sector
- Video Will witnessing and whether it could be extended past the current January 2022 deadline
- Improvements to MyHMCTS for probate practitioners and what further enhancements are planned for next year
- What we can expect from 2022
Listen to the podcast below:
This article was submitted to be published by Title Research as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.