6 ways WillSuite will transform your business in 2022
WillSuite is a cloud-based legal drafting software geared towards estate planners, private client solicitors, accountants and financial advisors. The software is a “business in a box” solution, which allows one man bands all the way up to multi-user/multi-location businesses and practices to run their business entirely through the system. WillSuite is everything a modern professional needs in 2022, and here’s a few reasons why;
1 – Your business, anywhere
Being cloud-based software, you have access to your data anywhere at any time, provided you have an internet connection. With the growing need for remote working, this couldn’t be a bigger asset. Your phone, tablet or laptop are all great ways to use or access the software on the go.
2 – Leave the admin to us
Let us print, bind and send documents to you or your clients. This was a service we launched back during the first lockdown and proved popular where firms furloughed office staff. To use this service, simply upload the documents you’d like to have printed, bound and we’ll do the rest! With many businesses working remotely now it’s more important than ever to have a printing service available for when you need it and it’s a pay at need service
3 – System customisation
WillSuite caters to your individual business needs with its extensive customisation. Here are just a few examples;
- Customise the appearance of your wills, living wills and letter of wishes.
- Brand your invoices, emails and more with your company logo and footer.
- Create custom customer journeys/pipelines that includes the automation and sending of freeform SMS and Email messages.
- Filter cases with user-created CRM fields.
- Create letter templates with merge tags to automate the creation of personalised documents (e.g. a signing guide that includes the testator’s name and details).
4 – Leave data entry mistakes in 2021
WillSuite is an intuitive system that prevents the double keying of data to promote efficiency and help to cut down on data entry errors. Client data only needs to be entered once in the WillSuite. Tools within WillSuite mean that you can get your clients to provide key data to enable you to complete the Will questionnaire. With simple and especially complex wills, people are referenced extensively, which can get complicated relying on templates and manual data entry. Our intuitive data entry and online questionnaires make life easy and make document production quick and efficient.
5 – Manage your payments in one place
Users can take payments as well as create and send customized invoices within the system. With our Stripe integration you can also effortlessly take card payments through a secure online payment portal, this is then reconciled within the WillSuite dashboard and clients get receipts by email.
6 – Your own branded client portal
WillSuite is soon to release “Connect”, a client portal to help aid the gathering of data to support the drafting process. Some of the features of this portal include;
- Provide your clients the opportunity to schedule an appointment with you.
- Ask your clients for more information including their contact details, address etc. while removing the need for double keying of data.
- Clients will now be able to complete their own address book to add beneficiaries, guardians, trustees, attorneys etc. Build and send custom questionnaires which will automatically pre-populate client’s files and CRM fields.
- Provide documents for your clients to sign electronically.
- Get instant approval of draft documents.
- Get your clients to complete a table of their assets and liabilities.
- Invoice and receive secure online payments through Stripe.
- Request documents from your clients which can be uploaded directly into their own client file.
In summary, WillSuite has a number of tools built to make running your business or department easier. We offer complimentary training to all of our users as well as onboarding support. If you haven’t yet seen WillSuite and would like a demonstration, book in at www.willsuite.co.uk.
If you’re an existing user and would like information about one or more of the features discussed, would like some assistance in further customising your account or would like to ensure that you’re making the most of the platform, feel free to get in touch with our friendly team.
Don’t just take our word for it, feel free to look at our customer testimonials on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSIZ7ngwHfZWijj-_Ldx_dw
This article was submitted to be published by WillSuite as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.