Thank you so much for signing up to the Today’s Wills and Probate newsletter. We only exist because of people like you and I personally really appreciate it.
Today’s Wills & Probate was launched in October 2014 with the intention of informing will writers, probate practitioners and estate planners about the changes that are happening in their market. It is now becoming one of the leading sources of information for wills and probate professionals in England and Wales.
It offers an overview of will writing, probate and estate planning from a law and business perspective. Respected as a source of reliable advice and information, it is published online and as a weekly electronic newsletter.
We now have a great team of people running and developing the website and I am very proud of their work.
I am personally very keen to talk with probate industry specialists about the issues that matter to them so please feel free to call me directly on 07983 485490.
Have you heard about The British Wills & Probate Awards 2019? Brought to you by Today’s Wills and Probate we have observed, and at times narrated, the stories and achievements of many professionals who have demonstrated the impact they have made either within their own organisation or to the sector as a whole. If you feel you have contributed to the provision of exceptional product development, service or support in the field of Wills and Probate, we would encourage you to enter!
Chris Harris | CEO
We need your help to support the free delivery of our free content to you
I’d be grateful if you can tell your colleagues about us. Please like, share and tweet our articles.
Today’s Wills & Probate is part of a wider group of businesses which include: –
- The conveyancing fraud prevention business Lawyer Checker.
- Today’s Conveyancer the leading news publication for conveyancers and property professionals.
- Today’s Legal Cyber Risk, which provides information about IT, risk and cyber crime affecting the legal sector.
- Solve Legal Marketing which provides marketing and content services to law firms.
- The Move Exchange which provides a range of exciting and innovative services to help law firms improve their conversion rate, identify gaps and weaknesses in their client interactions, and monitor and protect their brand.