The British Wills And Probate Awards 2020 Shortlist Is Coming
We are pleased to announce that the first shortlisters for the British Wills and Probate Awards 2020 will be announced in the Today’s Wills & Probate weekly newsletter next Friday 31 July. Individual categories in the shortlist will be revealed daily with the full list published on the 7 August.
The awards are brought to you by Today’s Wills and Probate, alongside headline sponsor, Arken.legal (UK) Ltd, a leader in software solutions for the legal services industry.
Dave Newick, Managing Director of Arken.legal, said: “It’s been a year like no other – providing peace of mind during the limitations of lockdown has been a challenge that our industry confronted, and continues to confront, face-on. On behalf of myself and the Arken.legal team – thank you. We’re excited to see who’s been shortlisted and look forward to recognising the achievements that have been made during this time of restriction. Good luck everyone!”
Karen Babington, Director of the Practical Vision Network who runs the Today’s Wills and Probate trade publication, said: “I want to wish everyone who has entered the awards the best of luck. The judges had some difficult decisions to make, and I don’t envy being in their shoes.
“I want to take the opportunity to thank the judges who conducted their role in an exemplary fashion during these unprecedented times.”
We are delighted to be joined this year by Champagne Reception sponsors Executor Solutions and our category sponsors, to recognise the efforts of the wills and probate sector.
And the British Wills & Probate Awards simply wouldn’t be the same without the fabulous Jennie Bond who will host the virtual awards ceremony on Thursday 22nd October.
- Best Use of Marketing & Social Media
- Best use of Technology – Sponsored by The Law Superstore
- *NEW* for 2020 Probate Research Firm of the Year
- *NEW* for 2020 Best Contentious Wills and Probate Team
- Community Involvement Award
- Innovation of the Year – Sponsored by Ampla Finance Legacy
Tuesday 4th August
- *NEW* for 2020 Charity Legacy Team of the Year – Sponsored by Remember a Charity
- Probate Provider of the Year Small Firms (Under 75 staff)
- Probate Provider of the Year Large Firms (Over 75 staff) – Sponsored by Executor Solutions
Wednesday 5th August
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional)
Thursday 6th August
- Young Practitioner of the Year – Sponsored by Professional Paralegal Register
- Court of Protection Team of the Year – Sponsored by The Property Ladder Group
- *NEW* for 2020 Private Client Team of the Year – Sponsored by Anglia Research
Friday 7th August
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (National) – Sponsored by Countywide Tax & Trust Corporation
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (National) – Sponsored by Dignity
Join the Conversation #BWAPAwards2020