Return of the Kings Court Trust seminars
With the announcement that the Kings Court Trust seminars will be returning this autumn, there are some important dates to note down. The opening seminar that is set to be held in the Kings Court Trust Offices, Bath, is set to take place on Tuesday 17th November. Following on from this, the locations and dates for the remaining seminars are as follows:
- Epsom Downs Racecourse — Thursday 19th November
- Haydock Racecourse — Wednesday 25th November
- Mercure Sheffield Parkway Hotel — Thursday 26th November
- Warwick Racecourse — Tuesday 1st December
The events will feature a variety of speakers such as Martin Holdsworth, Head of Contentious Trusts & Estates at Jones Myers Solicitors, Martyn Frost, Director at Trenfield Trust and Estate Consulting and many more. The speakers involved will be covering the latest industry developments. Following on from this, business updates from Kings Court Trust staff will also be available.
As the autumn seminars are set to be action packed with a wide range of updates and key industry information, here is a breakdown of just some of the key elements of each seminar:
- Address and business update from Tom Curran, CEO of Kings Court Trust
- Andrea Pierce and Charlotte Toogood from the Legal Services team at Kings Court Trust lead discussions on client case studies, common legal pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Director of Trenfield Trust, Martyn Frost, talk regarding Testamentary Capacity and Role of the Draftsman
- Martin Holdsworth, Head of Contentious Trust and Estates at Jones Myers, speech entitled “So can adult independent children make a claim against their parents’ wills or not?”
There will also be frequent opportunities to network with like-minded professionals and to meet the regional Sales Manager of each location.
The events are free of charge to attend and for members of the Institute of Professional Will Writers and the Society of Will Writers, 2.5 hours’ worth of CPD activity is available. As well as individual invites, Kings Court Trust is welcoming the opportunity to expand the invitation to your colleagues and associates.
To secure a place, the Kings Court Trust asks that you register all delegates so that reservations can be made at your chosen event. During the course of the day at your chosen seminar, lunch and other refreshments will be provided. If there are any extra requirements you may have or you are wishing to book a place, please email [email protected].