Entries are now open for the British Wills and Probate Awards
Yesterday we broke the news that the British Wills and Probate Awards were back for a fourth year. Now we’re pleased to announce that nomination entries are now open.
The exclusive awards seek to discover and recognise outstanding achievements, highlights progressions and champions innovations amongst firms and individual private professionals across the Wills and Probate sector.
As a way to celebrate the opening of the entries, Today’s Wills and Probate are pleased to announce, that there will be an ‘early bird’ discount in place for nominees to take advantage of.
This year we want to congratulate and reward even more of you in the sector, as such we’ve come up with some brand new categories to help us to continue to celebrate the work you all do.
The categories for this year’s awards are:
- Best Contentious Wills and Probate Team
- Probate Provider of the Year Small Firms (Under 75 staff)
- Probate Provider of the Year Large Firms (Over 75 staff)
- Charity Legacy Team of the Year
- New for 2021 – Most Rewarding Charity Initiative
- Best use of Technology 2021
- Best Use of Marketing & Social Media
- Community Involvement Award
- Innovation of the Year
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (National)
- Probate Research Firm of the Year
- Private Client Team of the Year
- Court of Protection Team of the Year
- Young Practitioner of the Year
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – North
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – Midlands
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – South
- New for 2021 – Chambers of the Year
- New for 2021 – Funeral Plan Provider of the Year
- New for 2021 – Will Writing Sole Practitioner of the Year
- Will Writing Firm of the year (Regional) – North and Midlands
- Will Writing Firm of the year (Regional) – South
- Will Writing Firm of the year (National)
- New for 2021 – The Today’s Wills & Probate Industry Champion Award
- New for 2021 – IT Team of the Year
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to showcase your firm or fellow professionals and to be in with a chance to win an accolade for high achievements within the industry.
The awards once again will be hosted by the glamorous Jennie Bond, and Executor Solutions, property experts in the probate industry are this year’s headline sponsors.
You can also be part of the awards! If you’re looking for a unique way to boost your company’s brand exposure by sponsoring an award, please visit the British Wills and Probate website for more information.
The event is key for the Wills and probate calendar, so if you work in the industry, make sure Thursday 21st October is in your diary!
Join the Conversation #BWAPAwards2021