Don’t forget to vote for your Industry Champion
The response to the Today’s Wills and Probate Industry Champion, sponsored by Arken.legal, has been overwhelmingly positive following the first week of the public vote.
In May Today’s Wills and Probate invited nominations from the sector, in an effort to recognise those who have made a significant contribution to the life and times of the sector.
The winner of this prestigious award will be revealed on 21st October 2021 at The British Wills and Probate Awards, sponsored by Executor Solutions.
The final shortlist of nominations are
- Michael Culver; Partner, Bolt Burdon and Chair of Solicitors for the Elderly (SfE)
- Jade Gani; Head of Wills and Probate, Aston Bond and Regional Director (Berkshire) Solicitors for the Elderly (SfE)
- Ian Bond; Head of Wills & Estates, Thursfields and member of the Law Society Private Client Section
- Holly Chantler; Head of the Private Client team, Morrisons Solicitors
It’s now down to you to decide who your winner is going to be. CLICK HERE to vote for this year’s Industry Champion; someone who in your opinion has
- made an exceptional and inspiring contribution to the industry amidst unprecedented challenges over the last 12 months
- produced something extraordinary that supports your industry
- continually put your clients interests at the forefront of what you do
- excelled at dealing with the transition to a remote working environment
- overcome challenges with minimal disruption to the outcome of your work
Voting closes on Monday 27th September.
Full details of the awards has now been published with tickets on sale for the in-person event, hosted at The Grand in Birmingham, with a live stream also available via The British Wills and Probate Awards website for those unable to attend or who are not yet ready to meet in large groups.
Dave Newick, CEO at category sponsor Arken.legal says
“In the first year of the Today’s Wills and Probate Industry Champion award, we have been humbled by the stories of practitioners delivering such a high level of exceptional service to their clients, over the last year.
Shortlisting the entries was a difficult task with so many strong entries, but a special congratulations to those who are now competing for the award. We look forward to seeing who wins the award on the night.”