One weeks left to enter the British Wills and Probate Awards!
There’s only one week left to enter the British Wills and Probate Awards 2021, with the 14th May deadline quickly approaching.
The awards which are brought to you by Today’s Wills and Probate, headline sponsor Executor Solutions and champagne sponsor Exizent, are returning for their fourth year, with the fabulous Jennie Bond leading the celebrations.
This year we want to congratulate and reward even more of you in the sector, as such we’ve come up with some brand new categories to help us to continue to celebrate the work you all do.
The categories for this year’s awards are:
- Best Contentious Wills and Probate Team
- Probate Provider of the Year Small Firms (Under 75 staff)
- Probate Provider of the Year Large Firms (Over 75 staff)
- Charity Legacy Team of the Year
- Best use of Technology 2021
- Best Use of Marketing & Social Media
- Community Involvement Award
- Innovation of the Year
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (National)
- Probate Research Firm of the Year
- Private Client Team of the Year
- Court of Protection Team of the Year
- Young Practitioner of the Year
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – North
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – Midlands
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – South
- Will Writing Firm of the year (Regional) – North and Midlands
- Will Writing Firm of the year (Regional) – South
- Will Writing Firm of the year (National)
- New for 2021 – The Today’s Wills & Probate Industry Champion Award
- New for 2021 – IT Team of the Year
- New for 2021 – Most Rewarding Charity Initiative
- New for 2021 – Chambers of the Year
- New for 2021 – Funeral Plan Provider of the Year
- New for 2021 – Will Writing Sole Practitioner of the Year
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to showcase your firm or fellow professionals and to be in with a chance to win an accolade for high achievements within the industry. Enter here today.
You can also be part of the awards! If you’re looking for a unique way to boost your company’s brand exposure by sponsoring an award, please visit the British Wills and Probate website for more information.
The event is key for the Wills and probate calendar, so if you work in the industry, make sure Thursday 21st October is in your diary!
Join the Conversation #BWAPAwards2021