The British Wills and Probate Awards 2021 Shortlist – Day 2
Day 2 of The British Wills and Probate Awards 2021 shortlist is here!
A huge congratulations to everyone following yesterday’s category announcements .
Today, Barry Mattock, Managing Director of Headline Sponsor Executor Solutions reveals the shortlist for our next round of categories.
- Court of Protection Team of the Year – Sponsored by Anglia Research
- Will Writing Sole Practitioner of the Year – Sponsored by Will Aid
- Best Contentious Wills & Probate Team – Sponsored by Inheritance Funding from Tower Street Finance
- Will Writing Firm of the Year: North + Midlands – Sponsored by The Institute of Paralegals
- Will Writing Firm of the Year: South
- Will Writing Firm of the Year: National – Sponsored by Friends Legal
“”I’m sure the other judges will agree that there were some fantastic submissions and separating out the the shortlist, and later the winners, is no mean task”
Alex Holt, Business Development Director, Cashroom, experts in outsourced legal cashiering and judge for The British Wills and Probate Awards 2021
All this week the shortlist is being revealed with the full list published in this week’s Today’s Wills and Probate weekly newsletter. If you’re not already subscribed, please do so in the top right hand corner of this page. To see details of the shortlist so far visit The British Wills and Probate Awards website.
Tickets for the in-person ceremony at The Grand in Birmingham will go on sale from Friday 3rd September priced at £230 +VAT per person. We are taking steps to ensure the ceremony is delivered in as covid-safe way as possible. And for those who are not yet ready to meet in large groups, or who cannot travel on the day, the ceremony will be live streamed via The British Wills and Probate Awards website. More information to register will come out shortly.
As space is limited and in order to ensure we offer as wide an opportunity to attend as possible we’ve made the difficult decision to limit the number of tickets to 3 per organisation. More information about how to book your tickets will be out on Friday.
DON’T FORGET to register your vote for the Today’s Wills and Probate Industry Champion, sponsored by Arken.legal. The award is voted for entirely by the industry the winner will be crowned at the ceremony on 21st October.
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has made the shortlist today! Come back tomorrow for:
- Probate Provider of the Year Small Firms (Under 75 staff) – Sponsored by Just Clear
- Probate Provider of the Year Large Firms (Over 75 staff) – Sponsored by CLS Property Insight
- Most Rewarding Charity Initiative – Sponsored by Inheritance Advance from Tower Street Finance
- Innovation of the Year – Sponsored by Ampla Finance
- Private Client Team of the Year – Sponsored by Pro-Gen Research