The British Wills and Probate Awards 2021 Shortlist – Day 1
The British Wills and Probate Awards, sponsored by Executor Solutions, is delighted to return for the 4th edition of these prestigious awards.
Following on from the success of the 2020 virtual ceremony, we have taken the decision to deliver a “best of both worlds” ceremony in 2021; with an in-person afternoon awards ceremony which will be live streamed via The British Wills and Probate Awards website, followed by our Champagne Reception, sponsored by Exizent, and a glamourous evening dinner.
Our venue for the event is the recently refurbished Grand Hotel in Birmingham and with the fabulous Jennie Bond returning to compere, this year’s awards promises to be very special.
“The awards are the biggest event on the calendar and after such a challenging time for all, it’s going to be fantastic to celebrate the achievements of everyone involved and to have the opportunity to see everyone face to face is the icing on the cake.”
Friday saw the release of the nominations for the Today’s Wills and Probate Industry Champion, sponsored by Arken.legal. Voting is open now for this award which will recognise the individual who has made a significant contribution to the life and times of the wills and probate industry over the last 12 months.
And throughout this week we will be releasing the details of the full shortlist so keep your eyes on Today’s Wills and Probate and The British Wills and Probate Awards website for daily updates.
So without further ado… here is Nick Cousins, CEO of Champagne Reception Sponsor to reveal who has been shortlisted for…
- Best use of Technology – Sponsored by IHT Loan from Tower Street Finance
- Best use of Marketing & Social Media – Sponsored by Today’s Legal Content
- Probate Research Firm of the Year – Sponsored by Provira
- *NEW* Funeral Plan Provider of the Year
- Community Involvement Award – Sponsored by Honey Legal
“A huge congratulations to the individuals and firms who have made the shortlist! It’s fantastic to be surrounded by professionals who are, like us, dedicated to improving the bereavement process.”Nick Cousins
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has made the shortlist!
Come back tomorrow for:
- Court of Protection Team of the Year – Sponsored by Anglia Research
- Will Writing Sole Practitioner of the Year – Sponsored by Will Aid
- Best Contentious Wills & Probate Team – Sponsored by Inheritance Funding from Tower Street Finance
- Will Writing Firm of the Year: North + Midlands – Sponsored by The Institute of Paralegals
- Will Writing Firm of the Year: South
- Will Writing Firm of the Year: National – Sponsored by Friends Legal